How to become a social media Influencer

How to become a social media Influencer 

In my last article I told you all about how to make money digitally and one way of making money digitally was by becoming social media Influencer and in that article I told you that I am gonna tell how to become a social media Influencer that is why today I am writing a article on it .

If you have not readed my last article then just go and check

I have covered these topics in this article. 
  • What is social media Influenceing?
  • How to increase followers?
  • How to earn by social media?
  • How much money can be made through it?
  • How much other are earning?
  • It is easy or difficult?
  • And some more related things

So let's see how to become a social media Influencer 

Social Media Influenceing means that if a person has good following then he will be paid by other companies to promote their products. 
For example: On Television you see big celebrities advertising products of various companies, why they do so because the companies pay them.
But There are a lot companies which are not capable of advertising their products on Television because they don't have enough money, and if companies want to advertise their product then they have to give a big amount of money to the Television channel and also to the celebrity who is promoting their products.

Now, the small companies go to social media Influencers for advertising their products and they go to social media Influencer because they don't charge as much money as celebrities.
For example : if a company want to promote a product on Television then then company have to pay the price of channel and of celebrities as if a company wants to promote its product on high TRP tv channels then they have to pay big amount and after that if they are advertising their products by a celebrity then they have to pay the celebrity also. 

That's why they come to social media and contact some social media Influencer to promote their products because social media Influencer dont charge large amounts of money.

Only money doesn't matters in promoting products through a social media Influencer there are several other things also.

I want you to tell that promoting products through social media Influencer is very effective. 
For example: If you follow Salman Khan then if he say that I use this hair oil and this hair oil is very good then you will also buy that hair oil.

One thing you noticed that why you buy hair oil because you are fan of Salman khan

So I hope you uderstand why social media is effective.

Next thing is how you can earn from social media, so if you want to earn from social media then you should have good following because if nobody knows you then who will buy the product of the company whom you are advertising . If you don't have much following then don't worry I will tell you how to increase followers.

So in order ot increase followers you don't have to post only your photos you have to post photos regarding some fashion tips, Food tips,health tips and whatever you know suppose if you are posting photos related to food then after some time the people will see you your post and slowly slowly your following will increase.
Know, when followers are increased then you can approach some companys to give to money to promote their products suppose you post photos related to food then you have to approach companies such as Zomato, Swiggy etc because the people following you follows you because you post photos related to food. So don't approach wrong companies choose the companies which are related to you post.

You can also go to some restaurants and fast food corners and tell them that I have this much following and if you me xyz amount of money then I will promote your restaurant and such a way you can get paid the more amount of followers you have you can charge more money.
If you want to know that how much money you can earn then there is no limit of money you can charge . You can charge as much as money according to your following.

I know that you also want to know how much other are earning so I want to tell you that Virat Kohli charges 1cr35lakh rupees for posting one photo
This is just a example how a paid post looks like.

I know you are not Virat Kohli and you also cant earn as much as he earn but you will be surprised to know that people having a following of 5k are earning 30k to 50k every month.

Now the most important thing it is difficult or not. So for that I want to tell you that if you are serious about it then it is easy for you it can take time but you should be patient because may you start earning late but it is sure that you will earn.

If you want to ask some more questions you can comment below 👇👇

You can follow me on Instagram and ask questions because there I will give you good response

Hope you enjoyed reading this

Thank You for reading this 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to share your blog's story on about page.

Best Smartphone under 10000 - Latest 2020

iPhone SE vs iPhone 11 - which one is better?